Friday, April 27, 2007

A desicion

Well then... it seems as though this would be my first entry here at Blogger. I've never actually had a blog that I updated eveyday... but it's fun to give it a try since my xanga account died on me awhile back (2 years ago to be exact) and my LJ account? Well, that one is picking up some speed but then again I have no clue how long that will last me...

I haven't truly deside what I'm actually going to do with this blog... I suppose I've always wanted a blog to rant about my lastest anime obsessions and do some reviews here and there for the anime series that I watch. ^_^

Yea, that sounds pretty good.

I think I'll do just that... AS OF TODAY... THIS BLOG WILL BECOME THE BASIS OF ALL MY ANIME REVEIWS/RANTS/FANGIRL~SQUEALS!







Consider yourself warned. *_*v

No comments: